GGSIPU Recruitment 2023
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment of 34 Non-Teaching vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this recruitment by 6 January 2023. Here complete information related to this recruitment like educational qualification, starting date to apply, last date to apply, age limit, selection process, how to apply, etc. has been given. Applicant must see the official notification once before applying. GGSIPU Recruitment 2023
GGSIPU Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
GGSIPU Recruitment 2023 is taking place for a total of 34 non-teaching posts whose details are as follows –
|post name||total posts|
|Training & Placement Officer||01|
|senior medical officer||01|
|professional library assistant||04|
|take care of||01|
|lab assistant grade ll||15|
|Consultant (Media Consultant)||01|
The starting date to apply for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Recruitment 2023 is 19 December 2022 and the last date to apply is 6 January 2023.
GGSIPU Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Candidate applying for this recruitment must have passed 10th/12th Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/PhD or its equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute or University
- For detailed educational qualification refer official notification.
The pay scale for non-teaching posts has been fixed at Rs 15,600-39,100 per month.
The maximum age limit of the candidate has been fixed at 64 years. Relaxation will also be given to the reserved classes as per the rules of the government.
Applications are free for all categories of candidates applying for this recruitment.
Under GGSIPU Recruitment 2023, the candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
How to Apply for GGSIPU Recruitment 2023
Eligible interested candidates can apply for this recruitment by 6 January 2023. The mode of application is offline. Follow the steps below to apply –
- First of all visit its official website http://ipu.ac.in/.
- Through this website, print the application form of this recruitment on a good A4 size paper.
- Now fill the application form correctly and carefully.
- Self-attested photocopies of the required documents should be attached with the application form.
- Now put this entire filled form in an envelope and speed post it to the given address.
- Postal Address – “The Director, Administrative Block, 1st Floor, Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital, C 2-B, Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058”