Join Telegram GroupJoin Now

Announcement of reservation for Agniveers! Military recruitment mounted after 4 years of service. Rashifal At present

Announcement of reservation for Agniveers!  Army recruitment fixed after four years of service.  Rashifal Today



Agniveers in BSF: To advertise the Agneepath scheme, the central authorities has introduced 10 p.c reservation within the Border Safety Pressure (BSF) with leisure within the most age restrict. In keeping with the notification issued by the Union Ministry of Dwelling Affairs, this announcement was made by means of a notification after amending the Border Safety Pressure, Common Obligation Cadre (Non-Gazetted) Recruitment Guidelines, 2015 and can be efficient from March 9.

The ministry stated that for the candidates of the primary batch of pre-augmentors, the higher age restrict can be relaxed as much as 05 years, whereas for the candidates of different batches, this restrict can be relaxed as much as three years. The notification states that former firefighters may also be exempted from the bodily effectivity check.

Together with the adjustments which were made, there’s additionally a provision for exemption of ex-firefighters from giving bodily effectivity check. The central authorities has introduced 10% reservation in BSF whereas giving a present to the previous firefighters. Additionally, retaining in thoughts the criticism of the Agniveer scheme, the Ministry of Dwelling Affairs has stated that 25% of the candidates of the primary batch can be given everlasting jobs immediately within the military. Remaining 75% Agniveer candidates will get jobs in numerous models of the military.

What would be the age of recruitment?



The desired age restrict for recruitment within the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) is 18-23 years. So any one who is enrolled as Agniveer within the age group of 17-22 years might be recruited in CAPF until they attain the age of 26 years.

Whereas, for many who joined the armed forces as a part of the primary batch of Agniveers, on the age of 23, the utmost age for enrollment underneath Agneepath, after completion of 4 years’ tenure for recruitment in CAPFs and Assam Rifles They may also get leisure within the higher age restrict of 5 years.

Dwelling Ministry stated this

In keeping with an official launch of the Ministry of Dwelling Affairs, the primary batch of Agniveers can avail the advantage of 10 per cent job quota in CAPFs and Assam Rifles until the age of 28 years. This advantages the CAPFs and the Assam Rifles alike, serving to them to fill over 73,000 vacancies that at present exist between them.

Comply with us to hitch:


Harshit Jaiswal

Harshit Jaiswal

Harshit Jaiswal is CEO and founder of @harshitj183's blog. Thank you for choosing @harshitj183's blog as your source for all things news and information. We appreciate your continued support!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *