voter id card online download 2023
How to download Voter ID Card?, Voter ID Card Online Get 2023, Digital Voter ID Card Get, Name Se Voter ID Card Get, New Voter ID Card Get 2023, Pvc Voter ID Card Get, Rajasthan Voter ID Card Kaise Get Kare, Voter ID Card Get By Epic Number, Voter ID Card Get By Name Election Commission of India (ECI) has launched e-EPIC (Electronic Electoral Photo Identity Card) on 25 January 2021. The process of downloading the digital voter ID card has been started from the National Voters’ Day. Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad has launched the e-EPIC program and distributed digital voter ID cards to 5 new voters. This will be the first time that the government is issuing voter ID cards in digital format. Other identity proofs like Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License are already available in digital format.
The Central Election Commission said that the deadline for new voters to download their e-epic card or e-voter card has been extended. New voters who have recently registered for voter list or have made any amendment in old voter list and have been issued voter ID card can visit https://voterportal.eci.gov.in, Can be downloaded from https://nvsp.in.
Voter ID Card How To Get
New voters will also get a hard copy of their voter ID card. The digitization is to ensure that there is no delay in getting voter ID cards ahead of elections. Also, the digital card will help in case of loss of card, migration etc. Digital Voter ID cards can be stored on DigiLocker. The digital card will have a secure QR code with images and demographics so that these cannot be duplicated.
See also: How to add your name in voter list?
The e-EPIC can be downloaded through the following online link, however, they will also be sent a Voter-ID card: Voter Helpline Mobile App (Android/iOS) https://voterportal.eci.gov.in/ or https://www.voterportal.eci.gov.in/ https://nvsp.in/. Digitization of voter ID card will be of special importance in the upcoming elections in the states.
Features of Digital Voter ID Card (e-EPIC)
- In the first phase, only new voters who have applied for their voter card
- and have registered their mobile numbers with the Election Commission, they are able to download their digital voter ID cards.
- From February 1, 2022, all voters will be able to download their digital copy, provided their phone numbers are linked to the Election Commission.
- Voters whose phone numbers are not linked will have to link their mobile numbers with Voter ID to avail the download facility.
- The digital voter ID cards will be in PDF format.
- New voters will also get a hard copy of their voter ID card.
- Digitization to ensure that there is no delay in getting voter ID card
- Because it takes time to print the physical card and reach the voter.
- Digital Voter ID cards can be stored on DigiLocker.
- The digital card will have a secure QR code.
- The e-version of the voter card is being launched to mark the anniversary of the Election Commission.
- Digital Voter ID Card or e-EPIC can be downloaded on mobile phone or personal computer.
Note – Digital Voter ID Card (e-EPIC) through National Voter Service Portal at nvsp.in or ECI Voter Portal https://voterportal.eci.gov.in, Or can be downloaded on Voter Helpline App.
How to Get Digital Voter ID Card Online (e-EPIC) on NVSP Portal
Below is the complete procedure to download Digital Voter ID Card or e-EPIC through NVSP portal in online mode:-
There is no danger of carrying it in your pocket, voter card in the way of digitization like Aadhaar. You will get the e-EPIC card only after passing some steps. How to download this card? Lately, the State Chief Electoral Officer’s Office has been encouraging citizens to obtain e-Epic cards. E-EPIC card is being promoted on social media. Follow these steps to download this admit card.
See also: How to link Voter ID card with Aadhaar card?
How to Get Digital Voter ID Card (e-EPIC)
- First Official National Voters Service Portal https://www.nvsp.in, Go to
- On the homepage, click on the option DOWNLOAD e-EPIC.
- To avail this facility, you must first register/login on the NVSP portal.
- For this purpose, click on the “Login/Register” button as shown here:-
- On clicking this link, you will be redirected to the NVSP account login page as shown below:
- Here the applicant has to enter “Do not have an account” to open the NVSP account registration page for Digital Voter ID Card.
- Register as a New User” link.
- On successful registration and then login to NVSP portal, candidates will be able to download Digital Voter ID Card (e-EPIC) through online mode.
- EPIC ahead for you Number or reference number has to be entered.
- After this OTP will come on your registered mobile number. Enter it here.
- Later you will see the option of E-EPIC download. Click on it.
- After this you will get the Digital Voter ID Card downloaded in the smartphone.
How to Get Digital Voter ID Card Online on ECI Voter Portal
- First Official ECI Voter Portal https://voterportal.eci.gov.in, Go through the link.
- Here you can access the following features –
- Enroll to Vote, Check My Enrollment, Update My Details, Find My Polling Station, Know My BLO, Get e-EPIC.
- To use these features including Digital Voter ID Card download, you need to login and register as shown below:-
- Here applicants can login with mobile number, email id or voter id number and password or
- You can login with your social media account like Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, LinkedIn.
- Simply login to access the Digital Voter ID Card (e-EPIC) download facility.
voter id card download online link
Disclaimer: We have published above information only for reference purpose, for any change in content we visit official website to get latest and official details, and we are not responsible for anything
See also: Argentina became the winner of FIFA World Cup 2022. Know how much the world’s most expensive player, Argentina football team captain Lionel Messi earns?
Leave a Reply