Google Play Store Download Karna Hai: Let us tell you that with the help of Play Store, you can run many types of applications in your mobile. There are many types of applications available on Play Store like Educational Apps, Lifestyle Apps, Social Media Apps, Productivity Apps, Entertainment Apps etc.
However, the Play Store comes pre-installed on all Android phones. But if you ever accidentally delete it, then you are in a lot of trouble. Some people even search on Google to download Play Store, so today in this article you will be given all the information related to it.
In which you will be given information about how to download the Play Store app and how to update the Play Store app. so this article Download Google Play Store (Google Play Store App Download Karna Hai) Stay till the end.
So let’s start and find out How to download Google Play Store (Google Play Store Download Kaise Kare) –
First of all, let us tell you that the Play Store app is a facility provided by Google. Where you get all kinds of free and paid applications. Some people may not even have used the paid app because they have to pay money to use the paid app. To download paid apps from Google Play Store, you have to pay for these apps by credit card or debit card. Let us tell you that most of the apps are downloaded from Play Store only.
How to download play store? (How to download Google Play Store)
If Google Play Store has been deleted from your phone, then to download it, you have to download its APK file in your phone. But you have to install this file from a good website only. So let’s know, how to download Google Play Store –
First of all, you have to open Google Chrome browser on your phone. After this, you have to search by writing Play Store Apk Download in the Google search bar.
After this, the results of many websites will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on any one website.
When you go inside this website you will see a button. In which download will be written. You have to click on this button.
When you click on this button, your Play Store Apk File will start downloading.
After this, when you open it, it will ask you some permissions. Here you have to allow the permission. For this, you have to enable Allow From This Source by going to Settings and clicking on Unknown Apps. After this, this APK file will start installing on your phone.
After you have installed the Play Store, it will appear on the screen of your phone. After this you have to open it, then you have to log in by entering your Gmail ID in it.
When you are logged in with your Gmail ID in Play Store, here you have to proceed by clicking on the Next button. If it asks you for any payment details, you have to skip this option.
When you skip the payment details option, then an option appears in front of you, here you have to click on Accept. After this your Play Store will start working in your phone. And you can download any app from here.
How to update play store? (How to update Play Store)
Till now you have learned how to download play store by following the steps mentioned above. But updating it is also very important. So let’s know, how to update the Play Store app –
- First of all you have to open Google Play Store in your mobile. Then you will get an option and a profile on the right side. You have to click on that.
- After this a page will open in front of you, here you have to click on the setting option.
- After clicking on the setting option, the option of Network Preferences will appear in front of you. You have to click here.
- After this, the option of Auto Update Apps will appear in front of you.
- After clicking here, 3 options will appear in front of you.
- Here you have to click on Any Network. Now your Play Store will be updated with both WiFi and mobile data.
How to know play store version? (How To Know Play Store Version In Hindi)
To know the version of Google Play Store present in your mobile, you must first open the Play Store. Then click on Profile Settings.
- Here you will see the option of About. You have to click on it.
- After clicking on About, the option of Play Store version will appear in front of you.
- You have to click on the Play Store version and the current version of the Play Store will appear in front of you.
How to create account on play store? (How To Create Account On Play Store In Hindi)
- First open the Play Store.
- Once it opens, tap on Sign in.
- After that click on Create Account. Here you will see three options, out of which you have to choose For My.
- Now enter your First Name and Last Name and click on Next.
- Now on the second page that opens select your date of birth and gender (Male or Female) and click on Next.
- Now you will be seeing two different Gmail IDs. Choose one of these and then click on Next. But if you want to create a different Gmail address, then you can create a different ID by clicking on Create Different Gmail Address.
- Now the second page will be of Create Strong Password. Here enter a password of at least 8 characters, fill it in both the boxes and tap on Next.
- After this a page with country and phone number will open here if you do not want to enter your phone number then tap on the skip button. Otherwise, enter your country and phone number and click Verify.
- After this, verify the 6 digit ‘One Time Verification Code’ received by SMS by entering it in the enter code.
- After this you will see ‘Terms and Condition’, there click on ‘I agree’.
- Now your play store account is ready. You will see a lot of apps and games that you will be able to install on your mobile phone.
Disable Unknown Sources? (Disable Unknown Sources)
If you have installed Google Play Store APK. And at the moment if you do not want to install any other apk file then you have to disable Unknown Sources.
If you leave that Unknown Sources box on without disabling it then it can create many security problems for you in future. So it is better that you turn it off again after you are done.
For this, first go to the device setting of your Android phone.
Then go to Security Settings, Privacy Settings or Application Settings where you opened earlier to enable it.
Uncheck that box there. This will keep you away from installing any apps from unknown sources. You can check it again whenever you want and use it again to install apps.
Reasons for not being able to download the app from the Google Play Store
Well most of the problem can be due to internet connection. In this case, you can check your internet or Wi-Fi. Because this may cause you problems in downloading the app.
Lack of storage space It could also happen that you are unable to download your app due to lack of storage. In this case, you can free up storage on your phone. For this, you can free up storage by uninstalling unnecessary apps or deleting your photos or videos.
Any problem with Play Store? Sometimes the Play Store also doesn’t work, in which case you can close and re-open it. Along with this, you can also try restarting your device once. After that check whether your app is working or not.
Clear cache and data of Play Store If all these methods are not working then go to Settings → Apps → Play Store → Storage → Clear Cache And Data. Now open the play store app again and try to download the app, may be you can download the app now.
Additionally, there may be problems with downloading apps if there is a cache issue on the download manager. For this you can tap on Settings → Apps → Download Manager → Storage → Clear Cache And Data.
In all these ways, you will be able to download apps from Play Store to your smartphone. If the problem still persists after this, you will need to factory reset your phone.
Read this also –
FAQ for Downloading the Google Play Store app
How to download play store app?
To download the Play Store app, you can download the Play Store APK file and install it on your mobile. And then you can use play store and download any app easily.
Is google play store app free?
Yes google play store app is free.
Hope you have liked this article of ours to download Google Play Store (Google Play Store Download Karna Hai). If you liked this article, then share it with your loved ones too.
Thank you for staying till the end of this article How to Download Google Play Store