E Shram Card e-KYC Update: The Shram Card has been issued by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India only. Lakhs of workers across the country are being linked under labor cards and benefits are continuously being provided to them. About 44 crore unorganized laborers of the country are taking the benefit of the labor card, whose status is being verified.
Once again the labor card KYC update process is being organized through which it will be necessary for all workers to participate in this KYC process, how to complete KYC and where you can complete KYC. All the information is being made available, you can get complete information by staying on the page.
e labor card e-kyc update
Labor card has been issued by the Government of India and benefits are being given to lakhs of workers across the country. Under the scheme, the benefits of insurance, allowance amount, pension scheme, and all kinds of government schemes are being provided to the workers. If you also want to continue to avail the benefits of the schemes, then you will have to participate in the KYC verification process which is being conducted on the official website.
In labor card KYC update, you will have to link Aadhaar number and mobile number with labor account, for which you can verify your status by visiting the official website and clicking on the update option and updating all your details once again. can take advantage of the scheme.
E Labor Card e-KYC Overview
|article name||e labor card e-kyc update|
|Department||ministry of labor and employment|
|beneficiary||unorganized workers across India|
|How to update?||online|
|Requirements?||E Shram Card Linked and Aadhaar Card Linked Mobile Number for OTP Verification|
e labor card kyc update
The labor card has been issued at the national level by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, in which laborers from unorganized sectors across the country have been added. Under the scheme, many types of benefits are being provided to all the workers. The KYC update process of e-Labour Card is being conducted once again in which all the workers will be required to complete their KYC verification process.
Read this also-
E Shram Card: E Shram Card money has arrived, check payment status from here
Ration Card List: If your name is in this list then you will get free ration otherwise stop getting it
In the KYC update process, you will have to enter Aadhaar and mobile number etc. information through the labor card, after which the benefits of the scheme will continue to be provided to you. Through today’s article, complete information related to e-labor card KYC update is being given for you, on which you can get complete information by staying on it.
Why labor card e-KYC is necessary
It will be necessary for all of you to know why KYC of labor card is necessary, so an attempt is being made to provide information for you through some points which you can see below-
- Labor card eKYC will be necessary for all workers.
- The status of workers will be verified on the basis of labor card KYC.
- Through KYC update, your name address and business etc. are also updated.
- Based on the KYC update, your Aadhaar number and mobile number will also be verified with the labor account.
Documents Required for Labor Card e-KYC
You can use the following documents to complete the labor card eKYC-
- labor card
- aadhaar number
- mobile number
How to update labor card e-KYC?
The KYC update process of labor card is necessary for you in which you can complete your KYC process by applying the below mentioned process on the official website-
- First official website of labor card ashram.gov.in Go to
- You will get to see the homepage of the official website, on the home page you have to click on the option of Already Registered.
- As soon as we click on the option of Already Registered for you, you will get to see the option of update on which you can click.
- Now KYC page will be displayed for you in which you will have to enter Aadhaar number and verified mobile number, based on which OTP will be received.
- Click on submit as soon as OTP is received.
- Now your eKYC process will be completed and you will be able to avail the benefits of the scheme continuously.
Will all workers have to do e-KYC?
KYC of labor card is necessary for all the workers.
How to complete e-KYC?
You can complete the labor card eKYC through online by visiting the official website.
Leave a Reply