Sarkari Naukri Bihar: There is good news for the candidates who are looking for the job. Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released a recruitment notification. According to which recruitment will be done under the super specialty department in the medical colleges and hospitals of the state health department. For which the application process will start soon. Candidates will be able to apply for this recruitment by visiting the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in. According to the notification, candidates will be able to apply for this recruitment from January 20. The last date to apply for this recruitment will be 17 February 2023.
Here is the vacancy details
As per the notification this recruitment drive will be conducted to fill 61 vacancies. Out of which 36 vacancies are for the post of Associate Professor and 25 are for the post of Professor. This campaign will be run for recruitment in different departments. That’s why the eligibility criteria have also been set differently. Which candidates can check with the help of official notification link given below.
Application fee will have to be paid
Candidates applying for the recruitment have to pay the application fee. To apply for these posts, the candidate will have to pay Rs.100. While reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs 25 as application fee.
keep these dates in mind
- Starting Date of Application Process: 20 January 2023
- Application Process End Date: 17 February 2023
Apply like this
- Step 1: First of all candidates visit the official website of BPSC bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Step 2: Then click on the registration link available on the candidate website
- Step 3: Then candidates enter their login credentials
- Step 4: After that enter the candidate details and upload the required documents
- Step 5: Then candidates pay the application fee
Read this also-
AIIMS Recruitment 2023: Recruitment for the post of faculty in AIIMS, will be able to apply from this day
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI