January Ration Card List: Ration Card is an important scheme which is run by the Central Government. Ration card documents are provided to every citizen of India living below the poverty line through the Ration Card Scheme. Ration card document is the document with the help of which food items are made available to all the poor and economically weak persons at very low prices such as for all the candidates who have the ration card document, all the candidates who have the ration card document are given food items by the Department of Fertilizers and Logistics. Wheat, rice, salt, kerosene etc. are provided every month from ration shops operated by ration shops for only ₹ 1 and ₹ 2.
If you also want to get the benefit of ration card, then you will have to apply online for this ration card. After applying online, the list of ration cards is issued from time to time by the central government, in the same way this time also all the applicants The January Ration Card List for has been released.
january ration card list
Ration card is an important document that is provided to all the natives of India. Every year lakhs of candidates of our country apply for the ration card document and after applying, the ration card list is issued by the Government of India. In the same way, this time also the state wise and district wise January ration card list has been issued by the Government of India.
If you also applied under Ration Card, then you must get the information under Ration Card List because all the candidates whose name will be registered in Ration Card List, only those candidates will be provided with Ration Card documents. Ration is provided to the persons registered in the ration card list as per the eligibility every month by the Department of Ration, Fertilizer and Logistics. So all the candidates can successfully check under January New Ration Card List with the help of the link provided in this article today.
|thesis statements||january ration card list|
|Act||National Food Security Act (NFSA)|
|Department Name||Food and Civil Supplies Department (UP Food and Civil Supplies Department)|
|beneficiary||middle and lower class families|
|Social class||Sarkari Yojana|
|type||APL, BPL and AABY Ration Card|
|toll free number||1800-1800-150|
January Ration Card List Main Objective?
The main purpose of the ration card list is to register the names of the applicants. All the candidates who apply online under the ration card, the names of all those candidates are entered in the ration card list.
Also, timely ration is provided to the eligible candidates by the name of the ration card list and all the candidates who are ineligible to get the ration card are removed from the ration card list. The ration card list has been issued by the central government through online medium, through which now no candidate is required to visit the government office to check the name for the ration card list.
Ration price under NFSA
Food items are made available to all the citizens enrolled under the ration card list by the Department of Fertilizers and Logistics at a very low price, whose information has been provided to you below:-
- Wheat – Rs 2 per kg
- Rice – Rs 3 per kg
- Sugar – Rs 13.50 per kg
Eligibility for January Ration Card List?
- It is mandatory for all the persons to register their names under the January Ration Card List to be a native of India.
- All the candidates who are living below the poverty line can get their names registered under the Bhai Ration Card List only.
- All the scholars applying for the ration card list should have a passport size photo.
- In the January ration card list to be issued under the Food and Logistics Department, the name of persons named under the Samagra ID containing only four members will be added.
- It is mandatory for the family members of the ration card applicants to have an Aadhaar card.
Main Types of Ration Card Documents
Ration cards provided by the Government of India are mainly of three types APL Ration Card, BPL Ration Card and Annapurna Ration Card:-
apl ration card :- This ration card is provided by the Government of India only for those candidates who are living above the poverty line. With the help of this ration card, 15 kg ration is provided every month for all the candidates.
bpl ration card :- This ration card is provided to all the people living below the poverty line. With the help of this ration card, 25 kg ration is provided every month by the Fertilizer and Logistics Department.
Annapurna Ration Card :- Government of India or ration card is provided for all poor to poor candidates all candidates have no means of income Annapurna ration cards are provided to all those candidates with the help of this ration card for all candidates 35 kg ration is provided every month.
Important Documents to Check January Ration Card List
All the candidates applying under the ration card must have the important documents given below to check the ration card new list:-
- Aadhar Card
- pan card
- Recent passport size photograph
- bank passbook
- Caste/Category Certificate
- i certificate
- last electricity bill
- gas connection
How to Check January Ration Card List?
- To check the January Ration Card List, first of all you have to visit the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Department nfsa.gov.in Have to visit.
- After visiting the official website, a link will be displayed on the home page for all the candidates, click on it.
- After clicking on this link, a new page will appear in front of all of you, on which you have to select the ration card according to your eligibility.
- After selecting the ration card, state wise and district wise list will open in front of all of you.
- All the candidates have to select their state and district from these lists.
- All of you candidates select your block and select the ration shop.
- In the last step, after selecting the rural or urban area, click on the submit option.
- In this way, the January ration card list will be displayed on the screen of all the candidates.
Which is the official website to check January ration card list?
The official website nfsa.gov.in has been set up to check the January ration card list issued by the Government of India.
Which candidates will be included in the January Ration Card List?
All the candidates who had applied online for the Ration Card, the names of all those candidates will be entered in the January Ration Card List.