e labor card registration 2023
The Central Government has launched the E-Labour Card Scheme for poor labor families. Through which employment will be provided to the unorganized poor labor families of India on the basis of their skills. The process of e-Labour card registration has been started by the Ministry of Labor and Employment. Indian laborers desirous of e-labour card by visiting the e-labour card portal e labor card self registration form can be filled. Documents Required For E Shram Card, E Shram Card Registration 2023, E Shram Card Eligibility Criteria In Hindi, E Shram Card Kaise Banaye Mobile Se, E Shram Card New Registration, E Shram Card Registration Kaise Kare, E Shram Card Registration Kaise Karne, E labor card self registration online, how to do e labor card registration, e-shramik card self registration 2023,
Under this scheme, workers associated with the unorganized sector of the country can get themselves registered How to Make an e-SHRAM Card. After this they get the benefit of the schemes of the government. The government also provides financial help to the poor under this scheme. The total number of workers who have registered on the e-labour portal of the Government of India has crossed 28 crores. At present, the government is giving accidental insurance of Rs 2 lakh to the workers registered on the e-Shram portal.
What is E Shram Card Yojana?
The main objective of launching the e-Shram Portal is to create a national database of unorganized workers of the country so that the social and economic living standards of the workers can be improved. All the workers will be provided with 12 digit E Shram Card (UAN Card) after registration on the E Shram Portal. Personal, professional, bank details and skill details of the workers will be entered in the e-Shram Card, on the basis of which the workers will be able to get work based on their skills. The financial assistance payable by the government will be deposited directly into the bank account of the workers. To deal with other epidemics like Corona in future, workers can be helped financially on the basis of the database available on e-labor portal eshram.gov.in.
What are the benefits of e-Labour Card registration?
- Providing employment on the basis of skill.
- Central government’s important welfare schemes Will get the benefit of
- Accident insurance amount of Rs 2 lakh will be provided to the E-Labour card holder.
- Any facility brought by the government for the workers will be of direct benefit.
- Pension facility can be available in future.
- Financial assistance will be given in health treatment.
- Proper facilities will be given to pregnant women for the upkeep of their children.
- Financial assistance will be provided for the education of the child.
- small and marginal farmers
- agricultural labor
- Street vendors
- domestic workers
- vegetable and fruit seller
- newspaper seller
- rickshaw puller
- MGNREGA workers
- rag pickers
- csc center driver
- ASHA worker etc.
e shram card registration 2023 age
To register on Shramik Portal, the age of the beneficiary should be between 16 years to 59 years.
E Shram Card Registration Required Documents
You must have an Aadhaar card to get an e-labour card. Apart from this, your mobile number should be linked with Aadhaar card. It is also mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account. Without these, your e-labor card will not be generated. Beneficiary will need the following documents for e Shram card registration on e Shram portal:-
E Shram Card Self Registration 2023 Online Registration Process
- First of all you have to visit the official website of e Shram Portal https://eshram.gov.in, will go on.
- After the official website opens, on the home page you will see the option of “Register on e-Shram”, click on it.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open.
- In this page you have to enter mobile number and captcha code and click on “Send OTP” button.
- Now you will receive an OTP on the mobile number, you need to enter that OTP and click on the “Submit” button.
- After this the next page will open in which you will have to enter the Aadhaar number and captcha code and click on the Send OTP button.
- Now you will receive OTP on the mobile number linked with your Aadhaar.
- You need to enter that OTP and click on the “Submit” button.
- After this “E Shram Card Self Registration Form” will open.
- Personal details asked to you in the form, Bank account details, skill details etc. have to be entered.
- After entering all the details click on the submit button.
- In this way your application for e labor card will be done successfully.
must read these articles