Rajasthan Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023
Mahatma Gandhi English Medium School Recruitment 2023, Rajasthan Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023, Rajasthan English Medium School Recruitment 2023, Mahatma Gandhi School Third Grade Teacher Constract Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF Link, Rajasthan Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023, Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi English Medium School Teacher Level 1 Level 2 Recruitment 2023 Online Form, notification of contractual recruitment has been issued for 10000 posts of Assistant Teacher Level 1 Level 2 in Mahatma Gandhi Schools of Rajasthan.
Under this recruitment Rajasthan Contractual Hiring to Civil Posts Rules 2022, assistant teachers will be appointed on salary basis. The article is relevant to the above subject, in accordance with point number 27 (year 2022 – 23) of the budget announcement of the Honorable Chief Minister, under the Rajasthan Contractual Hiring to Civil Posts Rules, 2022, contractual teachers on 10,000 posts of contractual cadre of English medium. Recruitment notification has been released.
Rajasthan Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022 Post Details
List of vacant posts in Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi English medium schools. To get information about vacant posts of teachers from converted Mahatma Gandhi schools. Marking of posts should be done on priority in schools where the number of teachers selected for teaching in English medium is less than 50%. The posts for recruitment will be determined post-wise and subject-wise at the district level and school-wise marking will be done in such a way that minimum 50% teachers selected for English medium can be available in each school. Schools should be marked in the same order for the remaining posts also.
|Designation||Number of posts|
|Assistant Teacher Level 1||7140|
|Assistant Teacher Level 2 Maths||1430|
|Assistant Teacher Level 2 English||1430|
Rajasthan Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023 Salary
|Assistant Teacher Level 1||16900|
|Assistant Teacher Level 2 Maths||16900|
|Assistant Teacher Level 2 English||16900|
The above assistant teachers appointed under Rajasthan Contractual Hiring to Civil Posts Rules, 2022 will be given designation and higher honorarium on completion of service period as follows. On completion of 9 years of service, the honorarium received at the rate of 5 percent will be increased by adding two additional increments to the next Rs. 100/- will be determined after rounding off.
|service period||Designation on completion of contract service period||honorarium|
|year 9||Assistant Teacher (Level – II / I) Grade-1||29,600/-|
Rajasthan Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
The posts included in Schedule-1 of Rajasthan Education (State and Subordinate) Service Rules, 2021 in “Teacher Wing” and Panchayati Raj Rules 1996, which are cadred for operation of class – 01 to 10 in Mahatma Gandhi / English medium schools. Educational and training qualifications will be as follows:
Assistant Teacher (Level-II) (English / Maths) Educational and Training Qualification
- Graduation in English medium with at least 50% marks in Mathematics / English (for the concerned post) as an optional subject
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)/DIPlumma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
- Passed REET Level II examination with minimum marks whose validity period has not expired
Assistant Teacher (Level-I) Educational and Training Qualification
- Passed UMAV / Equivalent Examination in English Medium with 50% Marks
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
- Reet Level-1st Exam Passed with Minimum Marks Whose Validity Period Has Not Expired.
Rajasthan Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
To apply for Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi English Medium Teacher Recruitment 2023, the minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 40 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to reserved categories as per rules.
Rajasthan Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The preference of candidates found eligible in Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi English Medium Teacher Recruitment 2023 will be determined at the district level on the basis of marks obtained by adding 75% of the minimum desired educational qualification and 25% of the minimum desired educational qualification of the said post. In case of more than one candidate having the same marks, the older candidate will be placed higher in priority and the younger candidate will be placed lower in the order of preference. If the age is also equal, the one who has higher marks in the minimum educational qualification will be placed higher in preference, while the aspirant with lesser marks will be placed below him in the priority list.
Method of appointment of assistant teacher contract
- After district-wise calculation of all the posts, online applications will be invited from the eligible persons through a centralized press release from the Head of Department level and other measures of publicity, in which the terms and conditions of service and eligibility will be mentioned clearly and completely.
- The applications for the said posts will be received by the appointing authority.
- Scrutiny of applications and required documents will be done at the level of appointing authority.
- The reserved posts will be calculated on the basis of vacancies notified in the jurisdiction of the appointing authority.
- Allocation of schools for posting will be done through counseling process only in schools located in rural areas. For this, a priority list will be prepared in the order of preference of the eligible and selected candidates.
- The vacancies of Mahatma Gandhi Schools / English Medium Schools (Rural Area only) will be publicly displayed before the counseling process.
- The choice of the school will be selected by the selected candidates in order of priority.
- The first appointment will be made on contract basis for a maximum period not exceeding one year or till the completion of the scheme/project, whichever is earlier. If the said period is extended by the State Government, So after every one year, after review of the work, it can be extended only if there is satisfactory service.
- Teachers appointed on contract basis will not be eligible for transfer from one post to another.
Responsibilities of Contractual Personnel
The official duties of assistant teachers appointed on contract basis under the above process are as follows:
|Assistant Teacher (Level – I)||To do teaching work and evaluation work from class-01 to 05 in Mahatma Gandhi Government School (English Medium) / Government English Medium Schools and the teaching work specified by the head of the institution. To do all the work assigned by the Principal from time to time.|
|Assistant Teacher (Level-II) (English / Maths)||Mahatma Gandhi Government School (English Medium) / Government English Medium Schools from class 06 to 08, teaching and evaluation work of English / Mathematics subject and institution. Teaching assignments specified by the Principal. To do all the work assigned by the Principal from time to time.|
How to Apply Rajasthan Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023 Online Form
After district-wise calculation of all the posts, online applications will be invited from the eligible persons through a centralized press release from the Head of Department level and other measures of publicity, in which the terms and conditions of service and eligibility will be mentioned clearly and completely. The applications for the said posts will be received by the appointing authority. Scrutiny of applications and required documents will be done at the level of appointing authority.
Rajasthan Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023 Important Link
|Rajasthan Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||new information 09/01/2023|
|Get the latest updates of Rajasthan Mahatma Gandhi Teacher Contractual Recruitment here.||click here|