State Eligibility Check Cell Corrigendum No. 01/Set/2023 dated 17.01.2023 for State Eligibility Check-2022 has been issued by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Fee, Indore. This corrigendum is concerning deletion of eligibility marks and 5% rest payable in qualifying marks for EWS class.
Deletion of 5% rest payable in qualifying marks and qualifying marks for EWS class
1. Division of Greater Schooling, M.P. by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Fee. Commercial No. 01 / Set / Examination / 2023 of the State Eligibility Check 2022 for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor, Authorities, was issued on the Fee’s web site www.mppsc.mp.gov.in dated 08.01.2023.
2. Level quantity 22 in web page quantity 4 of the commercial – It has been written that 5% rest is payable solely in instructional qualification and passing marks to the candidates belonging to EWS class.
3. As per the directions of UGC Internet Bureau’s letter no. F 4-9/90 (NET) dated 07 October, 2022, level no. 22 talked about in web page no. low cost payable” is omitted.
4. The comfort of 5% payable to the candidates of EWS class within the instructional qualification and passing marks talked about on the opposite web page of the commercial can also be deleted.
5. The remainder of the phrases and situations of the commercial will stay the identical.