Sihora. Petrol leaked from the bike parked in the home in such a manner that it reached the range and caught fireplace during which the girl who was cooking died. In accordance with the data given by the individuals, the girl’s husband had gone to the farm, each the kids had gone to a marriage ceremony. The incident occurred this morning.
In accordance with the data acquired from the police, Vimla’s husband Santosh Dahiya (42), a resident of Garhia Mohalla Ward No. 7, was cooking meals on the range within the fire half inside the home. His bike was parked close by. The petrol leaking from the bike reached close to the range and the fireplace broke out shortly. The fireplace was so sturdy that it engulfed Vimla who was cooking. Listening to whose cries, the individuals of the locality reached, however by then it was too late.
Vimla died on the spot attributable to extreme burns within the fireplace. The police reached the spot after conducting the Panchnama proceedings and despatched the lifeless physique to Sihora Hospital for postmortem, whereas the police is probing the entire matter.
Leave a Reply